TROYLER IS LIFE. I love you *hugs*
And don’t worry for the Harry Potter thing, I’ve only watched the first four movies and it took me forever to actually know what Hogwarts was XD (Yeah, because in French it’s called Poudlard, which is pretty different).
WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE EVERYBODY HAS A BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL NAME BUT ME? *violently sobs*
I don’t know your ship though. Where is it from?
OMG I love your name, so original. Mine’s boring x) AND DID YOU SAY JOHNLOCK THAT’S PROBABLY THE BEST THING EVER :D
Of moths have balls, that explain why they’re annoying as fuck and hard to get rid off.
1. My favourite colour is red. I even dyed my hair bright red not too long ago, ahah.
2. My number 1 role model is my father. He taught me to accept everybody’s differences and stood up for me when I needed support.
3. What I love about myself is that I can have my own opinion based off my experience in life and I’m able to stand up for it, even if the world’s against me, while people in my school seem to be afraid to be themselves and just follow the trend~
4. What I’d like to change about myself is the fact that I’m having panic attacks way too frequently, it sucks and people don’t understand it so they judge all the time… *sigh*
(Yes, I didn’t talk about any physical changes because I don’t think this is important)
5. Jeans, even if sometimes I just feel like being lazy and wearing baggy clothes just for the heck of it
6. Green, without any hesitation
7. Hoodie ALL THE WAY!
8. I don’t have a favourite blog because all of them are so different, I feel like I can’t really judge. Though I’ve made a friend here and this is definitely my favourite person here: marrymedanhowell